2. I'm still REALLY trying to love cottage cheese. I put hot sauce, salsa, black beans, fruit, applesauce, PB2, everything I can think of in that stuff trying to make it more palatable to me. I normally wouldn't really care of there was something I didn't like, but it has so much of all the good stuff and so little of the bad stuff!
3. Speaking of cottage cheese, I'm working on a noodle-less lasagna recipe. Long, thin strips of zucchini instead of noodles, cottage cheese in place of part of the ricotta, spinach, ground turkey and homemade marinara. I can't wait to try it out!
4. I could probably talk about cooking, and all the things I want to cook, in every single one of my posts. Sorry if that makes ya'll hungry, or bored, or whatever.
5. I keep wanting to post pics of the thing I made my mom for Mother's Day and then I remember she reads my blog! I actually did post it at first and then realized...took it down like 10 seconds later. I'll show you on May 19th (the day after we get together for MD) :)
6. Speaking of pics...although they still all look pretty much the same to me, I updated the Photos section of the blog with my most recent progress pics.
7. It's my sister's birthday today---Happy Birthday Tori!!!! :-D
8. Eight, eight, I forgot what eight was for (name that song!!!)
9. I saw this the other day and couldn't stop laughing:
10. Okay, I promise not to do TTT anymore...this is the kind of content you get from me when I try to think of 10 separate things to write about. As soon as I hit 'publish' I know I'll probably remember something really important, like "oh, I forgot--my band slipped and I'm writing all of this from the ER, lol!!!" (P.S. that did NOT happen!)